10 Events to Check Out in Charleston, W.Va. this June
For example, our 4-person 6+2 Canopy Barrel Sauna is named the Charleston after West Virginia’s capital city. This summer, a lot is happening in Charleston, and if you’ve never had an opportunity to visit, now might be a good time. If you’re headed that way this June, some things you might want to check out include:
- Yoga on Magic Island every Tuesday morning starting June 9.
- The Live on the Levee concert series every Friday evening.
- The East End Bazaar every Saturday.
- The Capitol City Biker Bash running from June 11-June 13. (Money raised during this event will go to support HospiceCare.)
- West Virginia Power games at the ball park.
- West Virginia Chaos soccer matches.
- The Smoke on the Water Chili Cookoff on June 20.
- The Art of Beer tasting event on June 21.
- The 17th Annual Street Fair on June 27.
- And the Beach Boys in concert on June 29.
For more information about these and other activities, visit www.charlestonwv.com/events.
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys an active lifestyle and who thrives best when having new experiences, then a visit to Charleston may be well worth your time. The same can be said for the Charleston Canopy Barrel Sauna.
A canopy barrel sauna is an evolution of our standard barrel sauna. We push the round front section in, creating an attractive porch area, and we provide red cedar benches to install outside on either side of the door, which makes for a great place to cool off between sauna rounds. The interior fits 4 individuals, so you can share the benefits of sauna bathing with family and friends, creating a healthy, relaxing social experience.
The Charleston, like all of our Western Canadian red cedar barrel saunas, is made from sections of lumber that are nearly an inch and a half thick, keeping the room well insulated against the elements.
This sauna also includes:
- A tempered and tinted full-glass door with self-closing hinges
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners
- An interior light
- A bucket, a ladle, and a combination thermometer/hygrometer
- A 6kw stainless steel heater from Harvia in Finland
- A lifetime warranty on the room
- And a 5-year warranty on the heater
Good stuff comes from West Virginia, so this summer may be a good time for a visit. If you’re headed our way, your trip wouldn’t be complete without a quick stop at our factory in Renick. Drop by and we’ll show you around.