Under the Magnifying Glass: 6 Small Details about Our Indoor Saunas that Make a Difference
If you look closely at our saunas, you’ll notice that a lot of thought has gone into the finished product. Here are just 6 small items that will unfold to you upon closer inspection:
- Many people enjoy the pleasing aroma of red cedar, and it’s a sensory experience that you’ll find in all of our saunas. In our indoor models, we use Canadian Western Red Cedar on the back rests and heater guards.
- The heater comes with an 8-hour delay timer and a 1-hour automatic shut-off. That means you can schedule when you want your sauna to turn on and start heating so that it’s ready for you at your convenience.
- The door hinges are adjustable. You control the tension holding your sauna door shut, ensuring that it isn’t too loose or two tight.
- We use tempered glass on all the door and window sections.
- Our indoor saunas are free-standing structures that go on nearly any surface – tile, concrete, laminate, etc. That gives you creative license to personalize the finished look of your very own home sauna.
- The tongue-and-groove profile means that you’ll use minimal fasteners when assembling your indoor sauna.
Details add up. At Almost Heaven Saunas, they add up to a complete line of exceptional indoor sauna models. If you’d like to learn more about our quality home saunas, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.355.3050. Be sure to ask about any current specials.