- Production lead times vary from season to season. Give us a call at 888.355.3050 for a current estimate for when your sauna will ship.
- On the day that your sauna ships, we will call to provide you with a tracking number.
- When the shipment arrives in your region, the carrier will call to arrange a delivery appointment.
- Any re-delivery or storage fees will be charged to the customer. If you will be away and unable to receive delivery, we recommend making arrangements for someone to receive delivery on your behalf. You may also discuss special shipping arrangements with an Almost Heaven representative prior to the shipment of your sauna.
- Shipments arrive curbside delivery. The carrier will offload your order with a lift-gate to the curb at the end of your driveway.*
- Examine the exterior of the shipment when it arrives.
- Your sauna will be packaged, wrapped, and banded on a single pallet. You can maneuver the pallet with the aid of a pallet jack, or you can disassemble the pallet and move each item individually.
- We recommend having at least 2 individuals available to accept delivery.
*Excludes any of our cabin saunas
International Sales and Shipping Policy
- All international orders, including Canada and Mexico, require payment prior to pick-up via bank wire transfer.
- Because of differing and ever-changing customs, duty and tax laws, all international orders are shipped “Ex Works.” The customer will need to arrange shipping with an international freight forwarder and is responsible for all shipping charges, customs, duties, VAT and import taxes.
- We are happy to assist your freight forwarder with information about the product including Certificate of Origin and Harmonized Tariff Codes.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding international freight.