Hemfir is lighter in color with small tight knots that give its rustic appearance. Rustic Fir is our most popular lumber for indoor saunas and is also ideal for exterior applications. The exterior of the sauna can be left natural or stained or painted as desired. This lumber is sourced from North America.
Harvia Legend sauna honors old Finnish traditions and includes all the elements that make sauna and sauna-bathing beyond relaxing and magical. The dark interior of the Harvia Legend sauna makes a cozy atmosphere where you want to enjoy the silence while soft steam nourishes your skin. The large and spectacular panoramic window offers endless opportunities to enjoy the scenery while taking a sauna. The sauna has been designed by carpenter Mika Pitkänen and represents the high quality of craftsmanship.
The sauna comes as a ready-made on-site module, with plug-and-play electricity connections. The Legend sauna includes pre-installed, atmospheric LED lights and liftable benches which makes cleaning the sauna easy. Harvia’s Legend sauna is insulated, so the sauna is energy efficient and suitable for even colder areas. Insulation also speeds up heating and affects the retention of heat in the sauna.
Black painted softwood plywood and waned softwood
• Smoke gray tempered heat glass window
• Smoke gray glass door with magnetic lock. Sauna’s door can be locked only when the sauna is not in use. The lock prevents the door from opening in harsh weather and secures that children cannot enter the sauna without the presence of adults.
• Delivered assembled (heater and chimney is installed on site)
• Number of persons: 4 to 6
Softwood plywood and waned softwood
• Ceiling beams 45 x 95 mm
• Wall thickness on sidewalls 122 mm & on back wall 137 mm
• Insulation 30 mm Segmented Polyether Polyurethane (SPU)
• Roof material: tin, thickness 187 mm
• Window material: Double-glazed glass (8 mm + 6 mm tempered glass), space between glasses 8 mm filled with Argon gas. The thickness of the element is 22 mm.
Depth 2300 x width 2250 x height 2550 mm
• Internal volume: 8.6 m3
• Window height 1840 x width 1950 mm
• Sauna weight 1100 kg (excl. heater & stones)