Hemfir is lighter in color with small tight knots that give its rustic appearance. Rustic Fir is our most popular lumber for indoor saunas and is also ideal for exterior applications. The exterior of the sauna can be left natural or stained or painted as desired. This lumber is sourced from North America.
The Wall Shower is an easy-to-attach, ready to use shower that can be installed in minutes. Available in rustic cedar, the Wall Shower can be attached to any wall or outdoor structure with minimal effort. Simply attach the mounting board to the wall, fence, or pole with two screws, and then attach the pre-build shower fixture to the mounting board. There are two outlets on the back of the shower to enable you to run cold and/or hot water from a garden hose, or have your plumber permanently hook up hot and cold similar to your indoor shower.
The stainless-steel shower fixture allows water flow to be directed to either the overhead shower head, hand-wand, or foot wash. This hand-crafted shower comes fully assembled and can be installed in minutes. Add a beautiful and functional accent to your outdoor entertainment space with the Wall Outdoor Shower by Rinse!
- Features stainless steel overhead rain shower, hand shower wand and foot wash.
- Outdoor design
- Installs in minutes
- Comes fully pre-assembled and ready to use
- Stainless steel shower fixture
- Water hookup via garden hose or hard-plumbing
- Stainless steel screws and fasteners
- Brass plumbing connection fittings
- Adjustable height overhead shower head
- Foot wash
- Hand shower wand
- Optional floor section
- Weight: 26lbs
- Dimensions of shower mount: 48" x 19" x 10"
- Recommended height from ground to base of mounting board: 42"
- Height of shower head when lowered: 72”
- Height of shower head when extended: 84”
- Shipping size: 48” x 19” x 10”
- Optional floor section is 41" x 32" x 3"