KIP Heater vs. The Wall Heater
While these heaters have the same function, to heat your sauna, they have different features. Either choice is amazing, but this blog will help you decide which heater is meant for YOU!
- This classic heater will reach temperatures between 175-185 degrees. You will be able to pour water on this heater to create a steamy sauna session. Depending on your sauna size you will have the option to choose a 4.5kW, 6.0 kW, or 8.0kW KIP heater.
- The KIP has a wider depth than The Wall Heater, the KIP is 11 inches deep.
- The KIP with dials, is commonly used in Barrel Saunas. The dials are located on the bottom of the KIP. The user must bend down to turn the heater on.
- Lastly, there are KIP's with Xenio compatibility. If you purchase a KIP Heater with the Remote start it will have the infamous Xenio controller. The Digital KIP's are better used in indoor settings.
The Wall Heater -
- This new heater will reach temperatures between 175-185 degrees. You will be able to pour water on this heater to create a steamy sauna session. Depending on your sauna size you will have the option to choose a 6.0kW or a 8.0kW Wall heater.
- The Wall Heater has a slimmer depth than The KIP, the Wall Heater is 9 inches deep.
- The Wall Heater only has dials to start. The dials are located on the top. This is very convenient for those who do not want to bend down for each time you want to use the sauna.
- The Wall Heater has heating elements allow the heater to heat up quicker and more efficiently.