Hemfir is lighter in color with small tight knots that give its rustic appearance. Rustic Fir is our most popular lumber for indoor saunas and is also ideal for exterior applications. The exterior of the sauna can be left natural or stained or painted as desired. This lumber is sourced from North America.
The Tower Shower is a versatile and affordable outdoor shower that can be used in a variety of settings. The beautiful shower wall is built from cedar panels that are notched into a vertical frame. The shower fixture is mounted to the wall and delivers a variety of wash options for your enjoyment. The Tower Shower can be mounted as a free-standing unit and can be attached to a deck, fence, wall or other structure that provides support. The shower can also attach to an optional floor section and used as a free-standing unit. The stainless-steel shower fixture allows water flow to be directed to either the overhead shower head, hand-wand, or foot wash. The Tower Shower can be connected with ease to a simple garden hose or plumbed into hot and cold running water lines. The attractive Tower Shower provides a beautiful and enjoyable accent to any backyard!
- Crafted from western red cedar that is beautiful and naturally resistant to the elements.
- Optional pine version that can be stained or painted to your desired color.
- Features stainless steel overhead rain shower, hand shower wand and foot wash.
- Outdoor design
- Easy assembly for two people
- Stainless steel shower fixture
- Water hookup via garden hose or hard-plumbing
- Stainless steel screws and fasteners
- Brass plumbing connection fittings
- Adjustable height overhead shower head
- Foot wash
- Hand shower wand
- Optional floor section
Height of shower: 76”
Width of shower: 15"
Depth of shower: 6"
Height of shower head when extended: 80-1/2”
Shipping size: 68” x 17” x 11”